Saturday, July 4, 2009

Shopping on a Trailer Park Budget

What do you do when you are in need of a desperate break from your trailer park? (and your kids) Go shopping with your sister OF COURSE :)
Laurie and I recently made a trip to "the mall". This was out on the ordinary from our usual Walmart shopping adventures. Neither of us had much spending money but we decided to make it our mission to shop only clearance racks and see what kind of bargins we could find. My sister and I are total opposites when it comes to our taste in clothing but as always, I had a mini camera in my purse so we took some photos in the dressing room of Jcpenney.....which was the department store where we found the best bang for your buck! And below is the photo proof, that cute outfits (atleast we thought they were cute) CAN still be purchased on a Trailer Park Budget!

*click on photos to view larger size*

Laurie's Turquoise Dress: Orig $80 on sale $19.97


My Top: Orig $28 on sale $7.97 -- My Jeans: Orig $44 on sale $9.97

Laurie's Top: Orig $48 on sale for $12.97

My Jacket: Orig $199.00 on sale for $44.00
I tried it on as a joke but the dressing room attendant thought I should buy it! LOL

This was JUST to prove that yellow looks gross when you try it on! :) Dress $19.97

Always gotta find something purple!! Top $4.97


0 comments: